Are you looking for a cash loan for any purpose? The mBank offer may be the answer to your needs. Get to know the details of this credit offer.
A cash loan is one of several forms of financial support offered by mBank. For our analysis, we chose the offer on standard terms, addressed both to new and current customers of this institution.
Terms of cash loan in mBank
Available amounts and repayment period
By choosing a cash loan offer at mBank, you have the chance to borrow as much as PLN 180,000. The minimum liability amount may not be less than PLN 500. mBank allows you to spread your loan repayment for a period of 3 to 120 months. If, however, during the term of the contract it turns out that the date of return originally chosen is not suitable for you, you can extend it or pay off the loan in advance without additional fees. You also select the repayment date of your commitment yourself.
Interest and commission
In the case of a standard cash loan offer at mBank, you have to take into account interest rates ranging from 5.99% to 7.99% and a commission of 5.99%.
Other fees related to the loan
The loan costs included insurance (0.08%). The Bank does not charge other fees.
To apply for a cash loan at mBank, prepare the following documents:
- an identity document (identity card, permanent residence card, passport and a certificate of registration of an EU citizen’s stay)
- document confirming the amount of income received (depending on the declared source of this income).
Other requirements in relation to borrowers
The minimum age of the borrower is 18 years. The bank has not set an upper age limit.
How to take a cash loan at mBank?
You can apply for a cash loan in mBank in the following way:
- by submitting an online application,
- personally at the bank branch.
Regardless of the form of submitting the application, the contract is signed in person at the bank’s branch.
Cash loan in mBank – reviews
Like any financial solution, the cash loan at mBank has its advantages and disadvantages. Based on the terms of this offer, we can therefore point out the weaker and stronger sides of this solution.
Advantages of cash loan in mBank
- high maximum loan amount (up to PLN 180,000),
- low minimum loan amount (only PLN 500),
- the possibility of spreading repayment for up to 10 years,
- minimum formalities (an ID card and an income certificate are enough),
- three ways of applying (online, in a branch, by phone),
- no need to open a personal account,
- availability of an offer for young people (18 years are enough to apply)
- no age restrictions in relation to older people,
- short waiting time for credit decisions (usually one day),
- no additional fees (the bank does not charge fees, e.g. for early repayment),
- no need to obtain the consent of your spouse.
Disadvantages of cash loan in mBank
- the opportunity to sign a contract only during a personal visit to the bank,
- no “credit holidays”,
- the need to pay a commission.
The credit conditions presented above are valid as at 8/05/2018. To know the actual costs of this commitment in your case, please click the link below and submit an application for a cash loan at mBank.